VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3 medium pears, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons toasted wheat germ
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 4-1/2 teaspoons maple syrup
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Transfer to a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until pears are tender.
- In a small bowl, combine the topping ingredients. Serve with warm pears. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Maple Pears in Country Woman October/November 2007, p29
Reviews forMaple Pears
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 19, 2011
"even the granddaughter enjoyed these and she "doesn't like pears""