Maple Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups crushed cream-filled maple sandwich cookies (about 12 cookies)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon maple flavoring
- 1-1/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 cup chocolate-covered peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 1. In a small bowl, mix crushed cookies and butter. Press onto bottom and up sides of an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Freeze 5 minutes.
- 2. In a microwave, warm fudge topping 5-10 seconds or until spreadable; spread over bottom and up sides of crust. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, peanut butter and flavoring until blended. Gradually beat in confectioners’ sugar; fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust, spreading evenly. Refrigerate 4 hours or until set.
- 3. In a small bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add syrup; beat until stiff peaks form. Serve with pie; top with peanuts. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece: 773 calories, 53g fat (25g saturated fat), 84mg cholesterol, 373mg sodium, 63g carbohydrate (41g sugars, 3g fiber), 13g protein.
Reviews for Maple Peanut Butter Pie
"If you love maple and peanut butter you will love this. delicios"
"Very good - you can only eat one piece at a time though - it will definitely clear up any sugar issues you might have!!! The maple cookie crust is magic for this recipe."