Maple Nut Truffles
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon maple flavoring
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips. Set aside to cool. In another bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Add melted chocolate and maple flavoring; beat until well blended. Chill for 15 minutes or until firm enough to handle.
- Shape into 1-in. balls; roll in walnuts. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 103 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 12mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 20, 2014
So simple to make and the maple flavor was so delicious! This will be a repeat at our house!
Nov 19, 2014
Super easy and super delicious! And they really perk up the cookie platter!
Nov 13, 2014
these are SO good!! easy and quick to make and everyone loves them!!
Nov 7, 2012
Used agave nectar instead of maple flavoring.
Dec 18, 2011
These are simple to make and the maple flavor was subtle and just right.
Dec 14, 2011
Made these for a potluck at work and they went over great! Love the flavor. Thanks!
Dec 9, 2011
It's a very simple recipe to make but I haven't gotten the correst yield either time I've made it.I skipped putting them in the fridge since I learned the first time it's easier to coat them in walnuts if they're warm. It's also easier to coat in walnuts if you chop the walnuts and put them in a ziploc bag, just shake to coat and it's more evenly coated that way
Dec 5, 2011
Very easy to make - the best part is - NO dipping!! Very rich chocolaty, maple taste - Yumm!
Dec 6, 2010
These truffles are so creamy and delicious!This is such a great recipe.
Nov 27, 2010
Delicious is an understatement to describe these mouthwatering truffles. My picky little son loved them too!