Maple-Glazed Ribs Recipe
- 3 pounds pork spareribs, cut into serving-size pieces
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 green onions, minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Place ribs, meaty side up, on a rack in a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Cover pan tightly with foil. Bake 1-1/4 hours.
- 2. Meanwhile, combine the next nine ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat; simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3. Drain ribs; remove rack and return ribs to pan. Cover with sauce. Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes or until meat is tender, basting occasionally. Sprinkle with sesame seeds just before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 598 calories, 33g fat (12g saturated fat), 128mg cholesterol, 601mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (37g sugars, 1g fiber), 32g protein.
Reviews for Maple-Glazed Ribs
"Excellent!!!!! Have made several times!!!!"
"I have made these multiple times...they are wonderful, everyone requests them over and over....NEVER LEFTOVERS!!!"