- 3 pounds pork spareribs, cut into serving-size pieces
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 green onions, minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- Place ribs, meaty side up, on a rack in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Cover tightly with foil. Bake at 350° for 1-1/4 hours.
- Meanwhile, combine the next nine ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat; simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Drain ribs; remove rack and return ribs to pan. Cover with sauce. Bake, uncovered, for 35 minutes, basting occasionally. Sprinkle with sesame seeds just before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forMaple-Glazed Ribs
"Excellent!!!!! Have made several times!!!!"
"I have made these multiple times...they are wonderful, everyone requests them over and over....NEVER LEFTOVERS!!!"