Maple-Glazed Fruit Rings
This recipe pleasantly proves that fruit doesn't just taste great cold. The pineapple and oranges topped with a sweet glaze will warm you up on winter mornings. Or use the glaze to top vanilla ice cream or pound cake slices and serve as a dessert.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) pineapple slices, drained
- 1 medium navel orange, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place pineapple and orange slices on a broiler pan. Combine the maple syrup, marmalade and vanilla; brush over fruit. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes or until sauce is bubbly. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 124 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 13mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Maple-Glazed Fruit Rings in 2002 Taste of Home Calendar
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.