Maple Fruit Dip Recipe
- 1/2 cup fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- 4 teaspoons reduced-calorie pancake syrup
- Dash ground cinnamon
- Assorted berries and fruit chunks
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with fruit. Yield: 1 cup.
2 tablespoons: 22 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 16mg sodium, 0 carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Maple Fruit Dip
"This is an amazingly good and super easy dip! Its wonderful with any fruit and when made with fat free yogurt and cool whip is perfect for someone on weight watchers!"
"This is so easy to make. It's really great with apples but is especially good with pineapple."