Maple & Chipotle Sausages
Blend sweet and smoky tastes with a touch of spicy; Maple & Chipotle Sausages will be ready in moments. —Simple & Delicious Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (7 ounces) frozen Jones All Natural Fully Cooked Sausage Links
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- In a large skillet, cook sausage links according to package directions. Combine the remaining ingredients; stir into skillet. Bring to a boil; cook and stir until sausages are glazed.
Nutrition Facts2 sausage links : 250 calories, 19g fat (6g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 484mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 0 fiber), 7g protein.
Originally published as Sweet 'n' Spicy Sausages in Simple & Delicious December/January 2012
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.