Maple Balsamic Dressing Recipe
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- FOR PORK CHOPS:
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (8 ounces each)
- FOR SALAD:
- 8 cups torn mixed salad greens
- FOR STRAWBERRIES:
- 2 pounds fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1. In a blender, combine vinegar and syrup. While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream. Yield: 1 cup.
- 2. For pork chops: Pour 2/3 cup dressing into a large resealable plastic bag; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Cover and refrigerate remaining dressing.
- 3. Drain and discard marinade. Grill pork chops, covered, over medium heat for 6-7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear, brushing with 3 tablespoons reserved dressing during the last 5 minutes. Drizzle remaining dressing over chops before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
- 4. For salad: In a large bowl, toss greens with dressing. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
- 5. For strawberries: In a large bowl, toss berries with dressing. Chill until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
2 tablespoons dressing: 303 calories, 17g fat (4g saturated fat), 56mg cholesterol, 56mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 3g fiber), 20g protein.
Reviews for Maple Balsamic Dressing
"This is so unbelievably simple and delicious. Loved the maple sweetness with the traditional oil and balsamic mix. I served this over a salad of spring greens, bacon, bocconcini, and tomatoes and it was amazing. I love that this makes a lot so you can keep it in your fridge for use the following week."