Mango Tango Smoothies Recipe
- 1 cup chopped peeled mango
- 1 medium ripe banana, frozen, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1. In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
1-1/2 cups: 224 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 109mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (42g sugars, 3g fiber), 9g protein.
Reviews for Mango Tango Smoothies
"The three different kinds of fruit really make it delicious."
"This was very good and easy"