Mango Tango Smoothies
With a cup of milk and a half cup of yogurt, this smoothie is rich in calcium and makes an excellent choice for breakfast on the run. For added convenience, you can buy mango chunks that are already peeled and chopped. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup chopped peeled mango
- 1 medium ripe banana, frozen, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 224 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 109mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (42g sugars, 3g fiber), 9g protein.
Originally published as Mango Tango Smoothie in Country Woman May/June 2006
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.