This is a hash with the fresh flavors of spring. It comes together fast and easy by using precooked grilled chicken strips and pretty veggies. —Lori Mclain, Denton, Texas
Recommended: 55 Labor Day Grilling Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 cups chopped red potatoes (2-3 medium)
- 1 small sweet yellow pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1-1/2 cups cut fresh asparagus (1-inch pieces)
- 12 ounces frozen grilled chicken breast strips, partially thawed (about 2 cups)
- 1-1/2 cups mango salsa, divided
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Additional cilantro
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; saute potatoes, pepper and onion until potatoes are lightly browned, 6-8 minutes. Add asparagus; cook and stir until potatoes are tender, 2-3 minutes. Stir in chicken, 3/4 cup salsa and 1 tablespoon cilantro; heat through, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle with additional cilantro. Serve with remaining salsa. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Mango Salsa Chicken with Veggie Hash in Simple & Delicious April/May 2018