Mango-Green Tea Smoothies
—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1-1/2 cups frozen chopped peeled mangoes
- 1/2 cup brewed green tea, chilled
- 3 to 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- In a blender, combine the mangoes, tea, lime juice and honey; cover and process until blended. Add frozen yogurt; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 259 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 50mg sodium, 53g carbohydrate (44g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Originally published as Green Tea Mango Smoothie in Smoothies & Other Beverages 2008
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.