- 1 jar (24 ounces) refrigerated mango slices, drained
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened and cubed
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) lemon gelatin
- 1 package (3 ounces) apricot gelatin
- 2 cups cold water
- Fresh mint leaves and cranberries, optional
- Place mango and cream cheese in a food processor; process until blended.
- In a large bowl, add boiling water to gelatins; stir 2 minutes to completely dissolve. Stir in cold water, then mango mixture. Pour into a 8-cup ring mold coated with cooking spray or a 2-qt. serving bowl. Refrigerate until firm, about 4 hours. If using a ring mold, unmold onto a serving plate. If desired, serve with mint and cranberries. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forMango Gelatin Salad
"Made this for 4th of July. It was a big hit. I used 2 cans (15oz ea) of sliced mangos. I saved the juice, added enough water to measure 2 cups of cold water. I could not find apricot jello so I used peach instead. Will keep this recipe for sure."
"Refreshing! This recipe is a keeper. I used fresh mangos and measured out for the correct amount. I had on hand sugar free lemon gelatin and only orange gelatin. We enjoyed it for dessert! Yum!"