Mango Cuke Relish
This is a unique take on Thai Green Curry, served cold and healthily without coconut milk. —Suzanna Vicheinrut, Long Beach, California
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 medium mango, peeled and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped cashews
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon green curry paste
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Chill until serving.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 49 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 106mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch.
Originally published as Grilled Turkey Tenderloins with Thai Green Curry Relish in Taste of Home June/July 2011
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.