VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cups crumbled soft coconut macaroons (about 9 cookies)
- 1 cup ground almonds
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 medium mangoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blackberries
- [ - Photo stylist, please see Jami G for instructions on this. She would like the top to look like a smiling heart emoji. Please talk to her about her idea. ]
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place cookies, almonds and melted butter in a food processor; process until blended. Press onto bottom and up sides of an ungreased 11-in. fluted tart pan with removable bottom. Place pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake until crust is golden brown, 12-14 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- For filling, in a small bowl, beat whipping cream until soft peaks form. In another bowl, beat cream cheese and honey until combined. Beat in orange juice and extract. Fold in whipped cream. Spread over crust.
- For glaze, in a small saucepan, mix preserves and honey. Cook and stir over low heat until melted; press through a strainer. Toss peaches with lemon juice. Arrange mango slices over filling; and raspberries and blackberries to form the eyes and mouth. Brush with glaze. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Mango Cream Tart in Juicy (Fruit) 2018