Mango Cranberry Sauce
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1-1/2 cups whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 3 tangerines, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium mango, peeled and diced
- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Editor's NoteWear disposable gloves when cutting hot peppers; the oils can burn skin. Avoid touching your face.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 57 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 6mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 30, 2011
This recipe is definately a keeper! The onions and jalapeno balance out the sweetness perfectly. Even my brother that isn't too found of trying new things went wild over this! Keeps for over a week in the fridge.
Dec 17, 2010
How long does a mango keep and can this sauce be made a week ahead of time?
Nov 23, 2010
I had 25 people over one Thanksgiving so I doubled the recipe. I had NONE left at the end of the meal! My guests were eating it like the rest of the side dishes as opposed to it being a small side addition. THEY LOVED IT and so did I! I'd make it at any time of the year.
May 13, 2010
Wonderful with a small hint of jalapeno. The cilantro really brings out the taste.