- 1 can (16 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 3 tangerines, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium mango, peeled and diced
- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4-1/2 cups.
Reviews forMango Cranberry Sauce
"This recipe is definately a keeper! The onions and jalapeno balance out the sweetness perfectly. Even my brother that isn't too found of trying new things went wild over this! Keeps for over a week in the fridge."
"How long does a mango keep and can this sauce be made a week ahead of time?"
"I had 25 people over one Thanksgiving so I doubled the recipe. I had NONE left at the end of the meal! My guests were eating it like the rest of the side dishes as opposed to it being a small side addition. THEY LOVED IT and so did I! I'd make it at any time of the year."
"Wonderful with a small hint of jalapeno. The cilantro really brings out the taste."