Mango Chutney Chicken Curry
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup mango chutney
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; brown chicken. Stir in curry powder, garlic, salt and pepper; cook 1-2 minutes longer or until aromatic.
- Stir in chutney and cream. Bring to boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 4-6 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 320 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 78mg cholesterol, 558mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 1g fiber), 24g protein.
Dec 12, 2017
Very easy and something different for a change. My store had sweet and hot mango chutney. I went with the sweet and it was delicious!
Oct 26, 2016
Fantastic, so simple but so good. I used creme fraiche cos I didn't have half-half and it was awesome. Thanks!
Jan 20, 2015
Thanks for the tips and tricks and recipe now I can finish of the curry I'm making thank you!
Feb 18, 2014
This recipe was delicious! My family of 5 enjoyed it very much. We did not change anything in the recipe and it was very easy to make. Thanks so much for such a great recipe!
Jan 30, 2014
We have made this twice - once with pineapple chutney and once with mango chutney and loved it each time. It is quick and easy to make and reheats well, too. A great combo of flavors!
Dec 9, 2013
Wonderful dish ! Great flavor, a little sweet, a little heat. I made rice and a veggie...great dinner.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.