Mango Chutney Chicken Curry
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup mango chutney
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; brown chicken. Stir in curry powder, garlic, salt and pepper; cook until aromatic, 1-2 minutes longer.
- Stir in chutney and cream. Bring to boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until chicken is no longer pink, 4-6 minutes, occasionally.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 320 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 78mg cholesterol, 558mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 1g fiber), 24g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 22, 2019
Please let me know which brand of mango chutney you used. Waiting to try this recipe. Thanks
Nov 11, 2018
This is one of the most delicious dishes I have made. I will certainly be making this again. Thank you so much ch for sharing.
Dec 12, 2017
Very easy and something different for a change. My store had sweet and hot mango chutney. I went with the sweet and it was delicious!
Oct 26, 2016
Fantastic, so simple but so good. I used creme fraiche cos I didn't have half-half and it was awesome. Thanks!
Jan 20, 2015
Thanks for the tips and tricks and recipe now I can finish of the curry I'm making thank you!
Feb 18, 2014
This recipe was delicious! My family of 5 enjoyed it very much. We did not change anything in the recipe and it was very easy to make. Thanks so much for such a great recipe!
Jan 30, 2014
We have made this twice - once with pineapple chutney and once with mango chutney and loved it each time. It is quick and easy to make and reheats well, too. A great combo of flavors!
Dec 9, 2013
Wonderful dish ! Great flavor, a little sweet, a little heat. I made rice and a veggie...great dinner.