Mango-Berry Tossed Salad
Give your dinner a bit of tropical flair with this medley of mango, raspberries, avocado and greens. The colors are lovely on a holiday table.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 3 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 medium mango, peeled and diced
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and diced
- For dressing, in a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the first five ingredients. Shake until sugar is dissolved. In a large bowl, combine the salad greens, raspberries, mango and avocado. Drizzle with dressing; toss gently to coat.
Originally published as Berry Tossed Salad in Country Woman Christmas 2007