We live in the hot South, and this awesome fruity chicken salad is a weeknight standout. I buy salad greens and add veggies for color and crunch. —Sherry Little, Sherwood, Arkansas
Recommended: 34 BBQ Side Dishes You Can Throw on the Grill
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 pound chicken tenderloins
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1/4 cup raspberry or balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 medium mango, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup fresh sugar snap peas, halved lengthwise
- Toss chicken with salt and pepper. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, rub on grill rack to coat lightly. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 3-4 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Cut chicken into 1-in. pieces.
- Divide greens among four plates; drizzle with vinaigrette. Top with chicken, mango and peas; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Mango & Grilled Chicken Salad in Simple & Delicious April/May 2016