Mandarin Watermelon Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4-1/2 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl; gently toss to combine. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 48 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 39mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 29, 2017
Very good but doesn't keep very long so eat ASAP
Jun 30, 2013
I reconnected with my best friend I hadn't seen in almost 25 yrs, and I made this salad. It went over real big. She is having a 4th of July beach bash and wants me to make this. It is a very refreshing salad.