Mandarin Watermelon Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4-1/2 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl; gently toss to combine. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 48 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 39mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit.
Jun 29, 2017
Very good but doesn't keep very long so eat ASAP
Jun 30, 2013
I reconnected with my best friend I hadn't seen in almost 25 yrs, and I made this salad. It went over real big. She is having a 4th of July beach bash and wants me to make this. It is a very refreshing salad.