- 1 package (8 ounces) elbow macaroni
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (9 ounces) water-packed tuna, drained
- 1 cup chopped apple
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Prepare macaroni according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Place in a large bowl; add the oranges, tuna, apple and celery. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice and salt; fold into macaroni mixture. Sprinkle with paprika. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews forMandarin Tuna Salad
"Really good!! I had cooked rice to use up, subbed that for the pasta. I don't think that would have changed the taste."
"I make this a few times every summer. Always a big hit!"