Mandarin Pork Roast Recipe
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bone-in pork loin roast (about 5 pounds)
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 6 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2-1/4 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1. Combine rosemary, garlic and pepper; rub over roast. Place roast, fat side up, on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours.
- 2. Arrange oranges over roast. Combine glaze ingredients; brush over roast. Bake 30 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 160°, brushing often with glaze. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 10-12 servings.
4 ounce-weight: 281 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 76mg cholesterol, 440mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 1g fiber), 28g protein.
Reviews for Mandarin Pork Roast
"Mandarins were a waste of ingredient. Something in the glaze was way too strong but the time for cooking the roast was perfect."
"I love to make this for company! It makes a beautiful presentation."
"3/30/2013 I made this pork Roast, All I can say is O.M.G. It is a must try Recipe.If you fallow it ,You can't go wrong!My boyfriend & I feel in love .It was so good!!! Then we had it 2 days latre!!! WOW... I took some to work today & shared with 2 of my coworked's. I had to share it. We will be making this one again & taking it out to our race track for dinner one night! Thank-You."
"This recipe is wonderful, I've made it several times. I always use a pork loin (no bone). And, if you don't have mandarins, don't worry, it's just as good without them."