- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 pound)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Hot cooked noodles
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- Cut tenderloin into four pieces; pound until 1/3 in. thick. Brown in a large skillet in hot oil for 3 minutes per side; remove and set aside.
- Combine orange juice and cornstarch; add to the skillet; cover and cook for 8-10 minutes or until pork is no longer pink. Serve over noodles; garnish with mandarin oranges. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forMandarin Pork Medallions
"My husband and I made this together, I wanted to try it ( because it was different ) he was skeptical ( because of the orange flavor ). While making the sauce he continued to taste, so we added another teaspoon of horseradish. Still too strong of a orange flavor. I thought there wasn't enough sauce so I decided to double it. Again adding more horseradish. In the end, I thought the dish was very edible, nice flavor, and using rice instead of pasta may have been better. We will not be making this again because of the overpowering orange flavor."