"I created this creamy dip to serve to guests at my daughter's first birthday party," relates Nancy LeBano of Stratford, New Jersey. "It's deliciously different and was a hit with kids and adults. I sometimes layer it with fruit in parfait glasses for a change of pace."
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 2 cups (16 ounces) reduced-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until creamy. Add yogurt and vanilla; beat until smooth. Set aside tree orange segments for garnish. In a small bowl, mash remaining oranges with a fork; drain. Stir into cream cheese mixture. Transfer to a serving bowl; garnish with reserved oranges. Refrigerate until serving; serve with fruit. Yield: 12 serving.
Originally published as Mandarin Orange Fruit Dip in Light & Tasty June/July 2002, p16
Reviews forMandarin Orange Fruit Dip
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review