Mandarin Orange Cheesecake
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling Bake: 5 min.
- 1/2 cup crushed chocolate wafers (about 8 wafers)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon orange marmalade
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- In a small bowl, combine the wafer crumbs, butter and sugar. Press onto the bottom and 1/2 in. up the sides of an ungreased 6-in. springform pan. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 5 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and marmalade until blended. Fold in whipped topping. Arrange two-thirds of the oranges over the crust. Spread with cream cheese mixture. Decorate with remaining oranges. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 213 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 196mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 29, 2009
This was easy to make, the cheesecake filling doesn't have much of an orange flavor but with the oranges in the bottom it tastes great. I added 1 Tbs. of sugar to the filling, it was not sweet at all.