Mandarin-Nut Tossed Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) ready-to-serve salad greens
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 3/4 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 1/2 to 2/3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- In a bowl combine the salad greens and oranges. Sprinkle with peanuts. Combine salad dressing and soy sauce; drizzle over salad and toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 78 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 242mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 fruit.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 20, 2015
This was good! I will definitely make again. I think a bit of red onion might be a nice addition if i have the time, but I do like how easy this was to throw together as written.
Jan 16, 2013
Wonderful! So simple and delicious and takes just a few minutes to make.