Mandarin Fruit Salad
When a friend brought this salad to a picnic, every bit of it was devoured. I never would have thought apple pie filling in a fruit salad would produce such delicious results. -Misty Frazier, Kennewick, Washington
Total TimePrep: 5 min. + chilling
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 3 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 2 cups halved fresh strawberries
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until chilled.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 118 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 26mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Mandarin Fruit Salad in Reminisce May/June 2003
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.