Mandarin Fruit Dip
With all the heavy foods around the holidays, fruit is a refreshing change of pace. For more kid appeal, our home economists pair fruit with a sweet and creamy dip.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon orange extract
- 1 cup whipped topping
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, oranges and extracts; beat on medium speed until combined. Fold in whipped topping. Transfer to a serving bowl. Refrigerate or serve immediately with fruit.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 77 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 43mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Nice and Easy Fruit Dip in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2006