Mandarin Chicken Coleslaw Recipe
With only five ingredients, this fast and fabulous supper salad from Aileen Andres Sox in Meridian, Idaho is one recipe you'll want to keep handy all year long. Almonds add delightful crunch to the colorful blend!
- 1-1/2 cups coleslaw mix
- 3/4 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 can snack-size cup (4 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped almonds
- 1/4 cup Asian sesame with ginger salad dressing
- 1. In a small bowl, combine first four ingredients. Just before serving, pour dressing over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 283 calories, 15g fat (2g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 349mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 2g fiber), 18g protein.
Reviews for Mandarin Chicken Coleslaw
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC