With only five ingredients, this fast and fabulous supper salad from Aileen Andres Sox in Meridian, Idaho is one recipe you'll want to keep handy all year long. Almonds add delightful crunch to the colorful blend!
Recommended: 30 Satisfying Protein-Packed Salad Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1-1/2 cups coleslaw mix
- 3/4 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 can snack-size cup (4 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped almonds
- 1/4 cup Asian sesame with ginger salad dressing
- In a small bowl, combine first four ingredients. Just before serving, pour dressing over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Mandarin Chicken Coleslaw in Cooking for 2 Summer 2007, p8