- 5 cups torn red leaf lettuce
- 5 cups torn iceberg lettuce
- 3 cups torn Boston lettuce
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) mandarin oranges, well drained
- 3/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 celery rib, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- HONEY LIME DRESSING:
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash white pepper
- 1 cup honey-roasted cashews
- In a large salad bowl, combine the lettuces, oranges, green pepper, celery and onion.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, honey, mustard, lime zest, paprika, salt and pepper. Drizzle over salad. Add cashews; toss to coat. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews forMandarin-Cashew Tossed Salad
"This was so delicious! I added a bit of lime juice to thin the dressing and add some tartness. My guests loved it."
"Excellent salad! The only thing I changed was add 2 Tbsp white wine vinegar to the dressing because it was abit too sweet for my taste."