- 3 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 pound Jones No Sugar Pork Sausage Roll sausage
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 can tomato paste (need volume)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. In a bowl, combine the egg, Parmesan cheese and pasta. Press spaghetti mixture onto the bottom and up sides of a greased shallow 2-cup baking dish or 7-in. pie plate. Set aside.
- Crumble sausage into a skillet; add the onion. Cook over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the tomato paste and sour cream. Spoon into spaghetti crust. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with mozzarella; bake for 2-3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
Reviews forMama's Spaghetti Pie
"A new twist on spaghetti pie - I added a bit more tomato paste and about 3 T of olive oil to the noodles but this was really good"