- 12 frozen fully cooked Italian turkey meatballs, thawed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup whole-milk ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 12 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- Cooking spray
- Warm marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place meatballs in a food processor; pulse until finely chopped. Transfer to a large bowl; stir in cheeses and Italian seasoning.
- Spread about 1/4 cup meatball mixture down center of each tortilla. Roll up tightly. Place on a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan, seam side down; spritz with cooking spray.
- Bake 16-20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with marinara sauce. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forMama Mia Meatball Taquitos
"Bland, bland and more bland. By the way, you do not need to use frozen processed meatballs. Just use ground turkey and stuff into the tortilla rolls. Needs a lot more seasoning."
"You weren't kidding when you said these were easy and take less than 30 min! Plus the kids love them! Bravo!"