- 1 package (7 ounces) malted milk balls, chopped
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 chocolate crumb crusts (9 inches)
- Additional whipped topping, optional
- Set aside 1/4 cup malted milk balls for topping. Place ice cream in a large bowl; fold in whipped topping and remaining malted milk balls. Spoon into crust. Cover and freeze. Garnish with additional whipped topping if desired and reserved malted milk balls. Remove from the freezer 20 minutes before serving. Yield: 2 pies (6-8 servings each).
Reviews forMalted Milk Pie
"I added more malted milk powder, a 1/2 cup altogether, a package of sweetener and splash of vanilla to the whipped cream. The marshmallow fluff didn't blend in well so I'll have to try something else. Next time I may add crushed milk balls to the whipped cream topping. I also added a few more crushed milk balls to the ice cream. I used vanilla and chocolate chip. All in all a good recipe but taste as you go."