- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 12 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1-1/2 cups reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Chopped tomatoes, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, chili powder, garlic salt and cumin. Place 1/3 cup chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla. Roll up and place seam side down in two 13x9-in. baking dishes coated with cooking spray.
- In a large saucepan, whisk flour and broth until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Reduce heat; stir in sour cream and Monterey Jack cheese until melted.
- Pour sauce over enchiladas; sprinkle with Mexican cheese blend.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° until bubbly, 15-20 minutes. Top with tomatoes if desired.
1 enchilada (calculated without tomatoes): 338 calories, 13g fat (6g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 645mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 25g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch, 1 fat.