- 1 package reduced-fat fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions; stir in pecans. Spread batter into a 13x9-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Sprinkle with marshmallows. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large saucepan, combine the marshmallow creme, milk, butter, cocoa and chocolate. Cook and stir over low heat until melted and smooth.
- Transfer to a large bowl; beat in confectioners' sugar and vanilla until smooth. Drizzle over marshmallows. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews forMakeover Rocky Road Fudge Brownies
"This are really pretty and good tasting . My grandchildren loved them"
"From the picture it looks like it would be good"