- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1 cup crushed reduced-fat butter-flavored crackers (about 25 crackers)
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat butter, melted
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, soup, sour cream and poppy seeds. In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and butter; set aside 1/2 cup for topping. Stir remaining crumbs into chicken mixture.
- Transfer to an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with reserved crumbs; sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forMakeover Poppy Seed Chicken
"This is really good and simple to prepare! Everyone likes it!"
"I thought the sauce was too thick. It was more like a dip than a sauce. I might prefer using half the amount of sour cream and add 1/4 c. broth to make it "saucier" Also I think it would be better with sautéed celery and/or onion. And I would use fewer crackers and only put them on the top. Apparently Ritz are classic to this recipe, but I think breadcrumbs on top would work fine, if not better."
"Awesome...loved it : )"
"We're not big poppy seed fans so I left those out. This is so, so good! My husband said if I would let him he would eat the whole dish!"
"I will definitely make this dish again! Just had it for dinner tonight, made it with FF sour cream, and served it over steamed broccoli. It was delicious!"
"I love this recipe. It is a staple recipe for dinners I take to new moms because it's so good, yet gentle for nursing babies. It's so easy to make too!"
"way too much soup for me. was checking the website to see if the 2 cans was a typo."