Makeover Peanut Butter Pie
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 3 ounces fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat peanut butter
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Mix in peanut butter and sugar. Gradually add milk; mix well. Gently fold in whipped topping. Spoon into the crust. Refrigerate overnight.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 280 calories, 12g fat (3g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 325mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 fat, 1/2 fruit.
Feb 29, 2016
You won't miss any of the fat using this classic combination of great flavors! My mom now makes this makeover pie instead of the original version. You can't tell the difference. However, she does use 4 oz of fat free cream cheese- because they come in 8 oz blocks. This creamy pie is a great alternative to the classic. As a volunteer food editor with Taste of Home, I appreciate classic recipes that can be adjusted for dietary needs of others.
Apr 23, 2011
It is wonderful.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.