- 3 ounces fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat peanut butter
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Mix in peanut butter and sugar. Gradually add milk; mix well. Gently fold in whipped topping. Spoon into the crust. Refrigerate overnight. Yield: 8 slices.
Reviews forMakeover Peanut Butter Pie
"You won't miss any of the fat using this classic combination of great flavors! My mom now makes this makeover pie instead of the original version. You can't tell the difference. However, she does use 4 oz of fat free cream cheese- because they come in 8 oz blocks. This creamy pie is a great alternative to the classic. As a volunteer food editor with Taste of Home, I appreciate classic recipes that can be adjusted for dietary needs of others."
"It is wonderful."