- 3/4 cup sugar blend
- 2/3 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/3 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat chunky peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a 9-in. square pan with foil and coat the foil with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large heavy saucepan, combine the sugar blend, milk, butter and salt. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar blend is dissolved. Bring to a rapid boil; boil for 7 minutes or until a candy thermometer reads 224°, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat; stir in chips until melted. Stir in the marshmallow creme, peanut butter and vanilla until blended. Pour into prepared pan. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Gently peel off foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 81 pieces.
Reviews forMakeover Peanut Butter Fudge
"Kitzer, next time you answer people respectfully. Didn't learn your manners??"
"supatina -- Learn to read!!The recipe states --The pan size is 9" square --Cut in 1" squares --9 times 9 = 81!!Didn't learn your '9's'??"
"Question/ this makes 81 servings what size are the pieces? made in an 8? pan. the picture shows large pieces.mbck4w"
"Fabulous! I now make this every year, and my family loves it. They don't know it uses sugar blend; they can't get enough of it."
"Can't tell it is healthier. I make it every Christmas and my family loves it."
"I and my brother-in-law are diabetic and I made this candy for a Christmas gathering this weekend. It was a hit. Taste about like bit o'honey candy bar. Definitely will make again."