- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 small banana, cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup chocolate malted milk powder
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups fat-free frozen chocolate yogurt
- Whipped cream, optional
- Place the milk, banana, malted milk powder and peanut butter in a blender. Cover and process for 10 seconds or until smooth. Add frozen yogurt. Cover and process 10 seconds longer or until blended. Stir if necessary.
- Pour into chilled glasses; garnish with whipped cream if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews forMakeover Nutty Monkey Malts
"These were so good!"
"Very good but I added extra fat free milk...it was way too thick."
"2 of us speaking here. she says less banana and more PB. i cannot believe how thick this is.we used chunky PB and no topping on top. have to agree on 5 servings from this. where are they? i know i know typical ice cream servings are 1/2 cup, but still."
"Don't know how you get 5 servings out of this recipe"
"This sounds delish, however at 203 calories for a mere half cup it would be better served in a tiny dessert dish than a drinking glass."