Makeover Nutty Monkey Malts Recipe
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 small banana, cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup chocolate malted milk powder
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups fat-free frozen chocolate yogurt
- Whipped cream, optional
- 1. Place the milk, banana, malted milk powder and peanut butter in a blender. Cover and process for 10 seconds or until smooth. Add frozen yogurt. Cover and process 10 seconds longer or until blended. Stir if necessary.
- 2. Pour into chilled glasses; garnish with whipped cream if desired. Serve immediately. Yield: 5 servings.
1/2 cup: 203 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 190mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 3g fiber), 8g protein.
Reviews for Makeover Nutty Monkey Malts
"These were so good!"
"Very good but I added extra fat free milk...it was way too thick."
"2 of us speaking here. she says less banana and more PB. i cannot believe how thick this is.we used chunky PB and no topping on top. have to agree on 5 servings from this. where are they? i know i know typical ice cream servings are 1/2 cup, but still."
"Don't know how you get 5 servings out of this recipe"
"This sounds delish, however at 203 calories for a mere half cup it would be better served in a tiny dessert dish than a drinking glass."