- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 1 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 5 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
- Salsa, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Spread over tortillas. Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- Unwrap and cut into scant 1-in. slices. Serve with salsa if desired. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Reviews forMakeover Mexican Roll-Ups
"I found this recipe in the 2010 Summer Appetizers booklet, under the name of Mexican Pinwheels. I have made this several times, and always, without fail, the platter is empty before half the guests arrive. So now I make a double batch. Made it again this past weekend, and realized I did not have the ripe olives so I used the pimento stuffed green olives and THAT added even more flavor. This field editor rates this recipe a 5 Star Hit."
"Great for a packed lunch for school or work."
"have and love it. More healthy recipes are so important to our health"