Makeover Linguine with Ham & Swiss Cheese
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 8 ounces uncooked whole wheat linguine, broken in half
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1-3/4 cups shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, finely chopped
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the ham, 1-1/2 cups cheese, soup, sour cream, onion and green pepper. Drain pasta; add to ham mixture and stir to coat.
- Transfer to a 13x9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and bake at 350° for 35 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 293 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 47mg cholesterol, 665mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 4g fiber), 19g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 lean meat, 1 fat.
Jul 22, 2015
Very easy but this was just ok. It is not something I will make again but would suggest adding peas and more seasoning.
Jul 11, 2012
The only change I made was using fat free sour cream. It turned out well and was very creamy. Next time I make it, I think I will try peas instead of green pepper.
Apr 29, 2012
i made with cream of celery soup, don't like mushrooms, very good. reheats very well.
Mar 10, 2011
This was ok, but not something I will make again.
Feb 24, 2011
My family loved this casserole! I left out the green pepper and added peas, yum!
Feb 22, 2011
Very easy to do and flavorful too!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.