- 8 ounces uncooked multigrain linguine, broken in half
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked lean ham
- 1-3/4 cups (7 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, finely chopped
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the ham, 1-1/2 cups cheese, soup, sour cream, onion and green pepper. Drain pasta; add to ham mixture and stir to coat.
- Transfer to a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and bake at 350° for 35 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forMakeover Linguine with Ham & Swiss Cheese
"Very easy but this was just ok. It is not something I will make again but would suggest adding peas and more seasoning."
"The only change I made was using fat free sour cream. It turned out well and was very creamy. Next time I make it, I think I will try peas instead of green pepper."
"i made with cream of celery soup, don't like mushrooms, very good. reheats very well."
"This was ok, but not something I will make again."
"My family loved this casserole! I left out the green pepper and added peas, yum!"
"Very easy to do and flavorful too!"