- 1 cup uncooked whole wheat spiral pasta
- 1-1/2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup cubed provolone cheese
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Cook pasta according to package directions; rinse with cold water and drain. Place in a large bowl; add the tomatoes, mushrooms, salad dressing, peppers and onions. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese; stir in provolone cheese and olives. Gently fold into the pasta mixture. Chill until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forMakeover Italian Pasta Salad
"Loved this salad! Very colorful! I added some cut up cooked asparagus and used fresh mozzarella cubed. Yummmmmmyyyyy!!!"
"My and and I both loved this salad, made exactly as the recipe states. Very flavorful."
"Sounds great. Haven't made it yet because I can't believe it only has one cup of dry pasta in it??????"