VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon unsalted butter, melted
- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat sour cream
- 1-1/4 teaspoons Irish cream liqueur
- 3/4 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash salt
- 2 tablespoons beaten egg
- 2 teaspoons miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°. Place a 4-in. springform pan coated with cooking spray on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 12 in. square). Wrap foil securely around pan.
- In a small bowl, mix cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto bottom of prepared pan. Bake 5 minutes. Cool on a wire rack. Reduce oven setting to 325°.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in sour cream, liqueur, flour, vanilla and salt. Add beaten egg; beat on low speed just until blended. Pour into crust; sprinkle with chocolate chips. Place springform pan in a larger baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan. Bake 18-20 minutes or until center is just set and top appears dull.
- Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool cheesecake on a wire rack 10 minutes. Loosen sides from pan with a knife; remove foil. Cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight, covering when completely cooled. Remove rim from pan. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Makeover Irish Cream Cheesecake in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2014