Makeover Hot Crab Dip
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed or 1/2 pound imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- Melba rounds or crackers
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add the sour cream, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, seafood seasoning, mustard, soy sauce and garlic salt. Stir in the crab, 1/3 cup cheddar cheese and 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Transfer to a greased shallow 1-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly around the edges. Serve warm with melba rounds or crackers.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 91 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 320mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 12g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 11, 2012
Great straight out of the oven but not as good when room temperature.
Mar 7, 2011
This is really good but I used fresh black fin crabmeat from the seafood section of my grocery store. I'm amazed that someone from Cambridge would use imitation or canned crabmeat. hailing from Tappe, I only use the real thing!!!